Tuesday, December 2, 2008

hi
































Fanta from Ghana. Is it safe to drink?? haha im not sure.

Prevomania. What can i say really?? I bottled it. After a bad start i sailed through the groups. Robersh gave me a close game in the quarters but i did the business in extra time. I beat Jack easily which was strange because we always have really close games. Ben hammered me in the final.

I have not been myself lately. I don't even know how to describe what i mean by that. I just feel strange all of the time.



















Ceremony played here the other night and it was my favourite set that a band has ever played in Dublin. I Love that band. But i did not enjoy the show. I hate the Boom Boom Room, it's the worst venue and it makes me feel really uneasy and on edge all the time. I never liked it, even when everyone was going wild about how it was amazing i thought it was shit. Its shit.
But all the bands ruled so thats what matters most!
Alex took this. The lad has talent and he is a really nice lad! Gwan Alex!



















This Saturday Dirty Money from the UK are playing in The Temple. It will without a doubt be amazing. Stop posing and come out to this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get fanta from ghana??

Iano said...

It just washed up on the beach!!!!!!!!!!

Graham said...

Ciaran snuck it home.